Student Visa & Admissions

Change Of University/ College

If you are considering changing your course of study, you need to be very careful, You need to ensure that you continue to meet all the conditions that apply to your student visa or else your visa may be cancelled. Our team of experienced and qualified education consultants will give quality advice on how to change college/uni with minimal hassle.

Student Dependent

If your partner or other family members do not have a visa to enter Australia, we can assist you in bringing them here as dependents on your student visa. If you are currently on a student dependent visa and would now like to study as well, we can help you move to a independent student visa.

Student Visa Extension

If your current visa is about to finish and you wish to extend your stay in Australia to study further, you will need to apply for another student visa. We can guide you through the whole process including organizing courses for you, organizing your Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC), explaining the financial and English language requirements and drafting statements in support of your visa application.

Applying for Release

It is a condition of the student visa that a student must remain with the original education provider until 6 calendar months of the principal course. We can help you apply for release from your current college or University if you feel you have genuine reasons for wanting to study with a different education provider.