Professional Year & TR

Professional Year &

Professional Year Program

If you want to apply for Permanent residence through the Skilled Migration pathway but fail to achieve the necessary points? Want to fast track your career by enhancing your employ-ability? Then a Professional Year course might be the best solution for you. Please contact us today for free advice on this matter.

Temporary Resident Visa

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.It lets you stay in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies.