Skilled Migration

Skilled Migration

Offshore Skilled Migration

Are you outside Australia and looking to migrate to Australia? Australian Migration Law is complicated. There are a huge number of visa types for applicants with various needs, all with different criteria for approval. Fortunately, we at Zen Migration know them inside and out. Contact us to help you assist with all your migration needs in a professional and cost effective manner.

190 Skilled Nominated Visa

This is a permanent visa and is suitable for applicants who are nominated by a state or territory government. It allows you to live and work anywhere in the nominating state in Australia as a permanent resident.

189 Skilled Independent Visa

This visa is for applicants whose occupation is in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and also can achieve 60 or more points. Applicants do not need to be sponsored by the State/Territory or Family Members. It allows visa holders to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.

489 Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa

This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in specified regional areas in Australia for up to four years. This visa is for those whose occupation is in the CSOL (Consolidated Skilled Occupation List). You must be sponsored by a State/Territory or an eligible family member to qualify for this visa. After living in the specified regional/designated area for 2 years and working full time in any occupation for 1 year, 489 visa holders will be able to apply for 887 Permanent Resident Visa.