Visitor & Family Visa

Visitor & Family Visa

Partner Visa

Are you married to, engaged to or in a relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen? If yes, then we can help you lodge application for a partner visa. If you are in Australia but do not hold a substantive visa, there may be issues in having the partner visa granted even though the relationship is found to be genuine. If so, we may be able to help.

Visitor Visa

This visa is for persons who want to enter Australia temporarily for business , tourism or to visit family members. This visa can be granted for up to 5 years multiple travel (Maximum stay of 1 year during each visit) depending on the nature of the visit.

Parent Visa

If half or more of your children are settled Australian Permanent Residents/Citizens, you can apply to migrate to Australia under the one of the Parent visas. The normal Parent visa has a very long queue for the visa to be granted. The contributory visa costs substantially more but has no/minimal queue period. Please contact us for further information.